Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Are On Our Way!

It's been amazing so far this morning! People lining up for CHANGE!

People have said: "Thank God you're running!" They are glad to have a choice.

And, YOU have a CHOICE! You can VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

You will see my opponent out there today...take a good look. Because, win or lose, this will be the last time you see him until he needs your vote. It was funny, we were both greeting voters at the poll this morning. While I could greet many on line by name, my opponent could not. That's the difference. He knows his friends. I endeavor to know my constituents.

He has represented the interests of his friends admirably. I want to bring that same quality of representation to the whole neighborhood! I want to bring that type of representation to YOU.

So, today I want you to ignore the platitudes of those who tell you what they've done when they haven't been there. Pay no attention to the promises of those who do not have the time to follow through on those commitments. Let them know that today - on the National and the Community level - WE WANT CHANGE!

CHANGE knows no Party. CHANGE is simply a frustration with the status quo. CHANGE is the people performing the democratic responsibility and reclaiming their rights.

If you care about your community...If you want to be involved with your community...If you think you have something to contribute to the development of your community, then:

VOTE FOR CHANGE

Vote #2 - Jabriel S. Ballentine for Commissioner, ANC 6A02!

No comments: